Nordic Laboratories, in association with Great Plains Laboratories, are pleased to bring you this 3 day in person training in Stockholm.
Every day we are exposed to hundreds of toxic chemicals through products like pharmaceuticals, pesticides, packaged foods, household products, and environmental pollution. As we have become more exposed to chemical-laden products and to toxic chemicals (incl. molds) in food, air, and water, we are confronted with an accelerating rate of chronic illnesses like cancer, heart disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, chemical sensitivity, autism, ADHD, autoimmune disorders, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s. An array of clinical laboratory tests can be utilised to elicit a better understanding of the biomarkers that impact these chronic conditions.
Come and hear lectures from highly experienced clinicians including:
- Kurt Woeller, DO
- James Neuenschwander, MD
- Dan Stein, MD
- Graeme Jones, Clinical Physiologist
- Anne Catherine Faergemann, RD
- Nyjon Eccles, MD
- Stefan Schuster, PhD
- PLUS a special guest lecture from Joseph Pizzorno, ND.
You will strengthen your knowledge and become comfortable with complex biochemistry:
- Learn from experienced functional medicine clinicians.
- Learn to interpret organic acids in clincial practice.
- Learn how toxic chemicals and mold infections impact chronic disease.
- Learn about the latest research in the prevention and early detection of cancers through liquid biopsy & thermal imaging.
- Learn how chronic pain is influenced by genetics.
- Gain confidence through multiple patient case studies.
Enabling you to confidently incorporate new knowledge and tests with your patients to assist you in finding the root cause of their condition.
Dates & Times
Friday 11 November 2022
Saturday 12 November 2022
Sunday 13 November 2022